bitRipper is a simple and user-friendly 'DVD to AVI' software that allows to back-up DVD's as AVI or MPEG files on the hard drive. It can be used for one-click ripping just as well as for advanced one. You are free to choose whether to use default configuration values or to set them manually. There are all necessary settings available:
- Video and audio codecs configuration
- Video resolution and aspect ratio
- Sound track language and sound value normalization
- Variety of actions to be performed after the copying process is completed
New features now available:
- Ability to convert audio and video content separately
- Ability to convert multiple tracks at once or convert only selected tracks (both video and audio)
Third-party CSS Decryption and CPPM authorization modules make bitRipper able to copy protected DVDs.
bitRipper does not require gigabytes of space to copy all DVD content to the hard drive before converting to AVI or MPEG. It converts video on-the-fly, copying data and writing it to AVI or MPEG file at the same time.
Video MSU Deblocking VirtualDub plugin 2.2 Filter is intended for recovering quality of video ripped from DVD (for exmaple, when it contains 4 hours of video data), VideoCD or after decompressing by H.261, H.263, DivX 3, DivX 4, XviD.
MSU Deflicker VirtualDub plugin 1.3 Free high-quality video deflicker plugin for VirtualDub with change ground detection. Allows flexible change level of effect. Easy to use.The filter is designed for flicker video stream processing or video preprocessing.