Avral Tramigo's Description
Avral Tramigo is a friendly localization solution for Macromedia Flash MX professionals and translators. It allows you to translate Flash MX SWF into foreign languages in three simple steps:
- Extraction: Using Tramigo, you extract translatable text from a Flash MX SWF file into a translation project.
- Translation: Using Tramigo, you translate the original text into the desired language. Note that Tramigo is not a machine (automatic) translation tool and you have full control over the quality of translations.
- Generation: Using Tramigo, you do the following: (a) create a new SWF file with translated text in it, or (b) create an external text file with translations that can be loaded at run-time.
All of this is done outside of Flash and you don't even need to have Flash installed. These steps can be done by different people, for example steps 1 and 3 can be done by a Flash developer using a professional translator to do step 2. This allows you to have a Flash localization workflow that fits in with how you work.
Other features include:
- Full multilingual Flash support leveraging Unicode-related features in Flash MX.
- Foreign character set support without requiring a special computer set-up.
- Protection of text items that do not need to be translated.
- Reuse of translations.
- Support of translation reviews.
- Error checking.
- Support of communication between Flash developers and external translators.