Torrent Swapper's Description
Torrent Swapper is an open sourced sociable peer to peer file-sharing client based on the Bittorrent protocol that is ideal for high-speed distribution of large files that has a basic understanding of human friendships, of user tastes in content, and of Internet connectivity between users.
Torrent Swapper supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
Key features of "Torrent Swapper"
- Amazon-like recommendations to get interesting files
- Doubling the download speed by using the upload capacity of friends
- Real-time P2P file sharing with P2P video streaming
- Showing the locations of seeders / leechers of the same content with city-level accuracy on a world map
- Multiple downloads in a single window
- Queueing system with priority
- Supporing pause, stop, resume, queue, remove operations
- Supporting global setting such as upload and download limiting
- Supporting local setting for each torrent as well