The Ultimate ZIP Cracker's Description
The Ultimate ZIP Cracker is designed for recovering lost passwords from many popular file types:
- MS-Word documents (*.DOC), Office 97-2003.
- MS-Excel documents (*.XLS), Office 97-2003.
- ZIP archives created by PKZIP, WinZip or by any compatible software.
- ARJ archives created by ARJ, WinArj or by any compatible software.
The program offers the following search methods:
- Password Wizard provides easy step-by-step password recovery.
- Brute Force Attack will test all possible passwords.
- Smart Search will test all "pronounceable" passwords.
- Dictionary Search can use a built-in or external dictionary.
- Date search will apply more than 5,000 date formats to a given date range.
- Customized search will use your own search template.
- Guaranteed decryption method will decrypt your .DOC or .XLS file regardless of password used. Extraordinarily fast on Pentium 4, takes only few days to decrypt!
- Plaintext attack will decrypt your whole encrypted .ZIP file if you have another unencrypted ZIP file (called plaintext file), which contains at least one file from the encrypted archive.
Latest release changes:
- Fixed some thread priority issues.
- Office XP recovery speed is significantly improved.
- A Pentium IV optimization code is added.
- A support for multiple processors is added for Guaranteed Decryption method. Works much faster if you have several CPUs (but don't expect any extra performance with just a Hyper-Threading P4).
- A support for older ZIP files is added.
- User interface is improved.
- An additional optimization allows better performance.
- A support for VBA passwords in Excel and Word files is added.
- The Plaintext attack on ZIP files is added.
- The program user interface is significantly improved.
- The Dictionary search - compositions method is removed. This method is superceded by the Customized search method which is much more flexible.