Color7 Music Editor's Description
Color7™ Music Editor is an advanced and powerful, full-featured digital audio- editing software. You can use it to record your own music, voice, etc. Edit it and mix it with other audio or musical parts. Add effects like reverberation, chorus, and echo, burn it to a CD, post it on the internet, or e-mail it.
It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and enables you to easily perform numerous operations! Color7™ Music Editor supports all major audio file formats. Whether you're using audio for websites, PowerPoint presentations, or Flash animations, it will take your creations to the next level!
Key features of "Color7™ Music Editor"
* Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (you can also save any portion of a loaded file to a disk as a new file).
* Display audio data waveform (zoom full, zoom in, zoom out, zoom vertical)
* Record audio data from a microphone, DVD/VCD/CD player, tapes and LP's, MP3 Player, RealPlayer, Windows Media Player, web page, internet conversation, internet News, internet radio station and more.
* Edit audio files visually: cut, copy, delete selection, delete silence, paste, paste from file, mix, and mix from file.
* Apply various effects: amplify, compress, delay, equalize, fade in and fade out, flanger, invert, normalize, phaser, reverberate, reverse, silence, shrink, stretch, vibrato, etc.
* Apply different filters to any selected portion of your audio files: BandPass filter, FFT filter, HighPass filter, HighShelf filter, LowPass filter, LowShelf filter, or Notch filter.
* Convert an audio file from one format to another.
* Use markers to locate a selected part of the audio data.
* Add and edit extra information to your audio files: album, artist, comments, copyright, genre, title, and year.