IP Sniffer is a suite of IP Tools built around a packet sniffer.
The packet sniffer can work on all Windows versions using either :
- the new raw socket implementation of Windows2000 (driverless),
- WinPcap (needs to be installed),
- a NDIS protocol (needs to be installed , no reboot).
The IP tools are :
- Bandwidth monitor. view
- Adapter statistics (IP & NDIS). view
- Wireless Stumbler.
- List and manage ARP entries, resolve IP to MAC, resolve MAC to IP, send a WAKEUP call. view
- List and manage routes, enable & disable host as a router. view
- List and manage open ports and attached processes. view view
- Edit network config.
- Hook winsock (winsock32.dll & ws2_32.dll).
- Spoof ARP (and do ARP cache poisoning), spoof TCP, spoof UDP, spoof ICMP, spoof DHCP Release.
- Change MAC address, discover remote mac addresses. view
- SNMP Get & Set, List interfaces, Switch port mapper, Media Attachment Unit table.
- WINS Query.
- DNS (advanced) Query, DNS Server, Local resolver.
- DHCP Server (with PXE support), DHCP Discover.
- Whois Query.
- SMTP client.
- TCP tools (TCP ping, TCP half scan, Time-Daytime client/server).
- UDP tools (MSSQL Ping, SNMP ping, SSDP scan, Syslog client/server, Time-Daytime client/server, tftp server).
- ICMP tools.
- TCP/UDP bounce port.
- MS Networks :
Enum servers by type, Spoof net send, Shutdown remote windows, Display remote windows properties, Display remote netbios names, Enum Terminal Services processes and sessions, Enum remote print ports, Enum remote drivers, Enum remote AT jobs, Enum remote scheduled tasks.
- Password tools :
Edit protected storage (IE, Outlook Express, …) , Decrypt Dialup Passwords , Dump XP Credentials ( MSN, network shares, …) & decrypt passwords , Decode IE history, Reveal asterisks / hidden passwords, decode RDP, Decode MSAccess passwords, enum WEP keys.
- List and manage local & remote processes.
- Tiny firewall (using Windows API).
- Get internet IP.