MenuEx ActiveX control's Description
A MenuEx control, allows you to handle VB menus.
- Office XP/2003 menu styles
- Windows XP icons (alpha support)
- Header, Sidebar and Color items
- Custom drawn items
- Add/insert/remove items on the fly
- Unicode character-encoding standard
- Bidirectional languages
- MDI applications
- Full color customization
- Compatible with Windows XP themes
- Custom highlight styles
- Help text for each item
- Control over the system menu
- Background picture
- Custom checkmark icon
- Radio checkmarks
- To customize the look of the menus in your VB applications.
- To display Office-like menus with icons.
- To display special menu items such as Headers, SideBars or Colors.
A MenuEx control handles menus in Visual Basic projects. It allows you to simply display icons and set the help text for the menu items, to set special items such as Sidebars, Headers or Color menu items, giving also the ability to the advanced user to handle the menus appearance by custom drawing their contents.
This is a highly customizable, powerful ActiveX control that needs only one line of code to give personal style to your applications.