Home » News » Mobile-PDA » SAGEM my600X, the accessible 3G mobile phone
Sagem Communication unveiled the SAGEM my600X, the third 3G mobile phone in the SAGEM range. With the SAGEM my600X, Sagem Communication has tapped deep into its technological capabilities to make advanced 3G-enabled high-speed functions available to the widest range of customers.
Cutting-edge technology to have fun with
The SAGEM my600X is the ideal simple-to-use leisure phone for technology-hungry personal users. It's the perfect youth-market solution offering high-speed data transfer performance without breaking the bank.
With the SAGEM my600X, you can:
- Move to the music with the built-in music player (mp3, AAC, AAC+). With 16 Mbytes of memory that can be upgraded via a MiniSDTM card, users can fully enjoy their favorite tunes.
- Share photos and videos with friends and family using the integrated camera, and browse video files on the high-quality (262,144 colors), large-screen (176x220 pixels) display. Since the my600x also features BluetoothTM and SyncMLTM technologies, you can effortlessly switch and share files with other PCs and devices.
- Have fun with Java games. The SAGEM my600X packs MIDP 2.0, the latest Java technology for mobile gaming.
- Stay informed via WAP. The ideal solution for 3G high-speed access to internet services. Check the weather forecast, what's on at the cinema, and so much more...
- Enjoy the freedom of exceptional battery life, with up to 4 hours of talktime and 400 hours on standby.
- Roam stress-free, with all these features elegantly concealed in a slimline, compact (110x48x16 mm) and lightweight (99g) package that fits any pocket.