Navicat is a powerful MySQL database administration and development tool that is not only sophisticated enough for professional developers, but also easy to learn for new users. With an user-friendly GUI, Navicat lets you quickly and easily create, organize, access and share information in a secure and convenient way.
Navicat supports multiple MySQL server connections which can be connected locally or remotely. Your remote MySQL server can be running on Linux, Unix, Mac OS X or Windows platform.
Key features of "Navicat"
- Support Multiple Connections for local or remote MySQL servers
- SSL Connection
- SSH Tunnel
- HTTP Tunnel
- Foreign Key Data Selection
- Browse your databases
- Create and delete databases, tables, indexes and users
- Modify your data
- Create or Run SQL queries. Visual Query Builder
- Manage user privileges [security configuration]
- Backup / Restore your database. Scheduling Backup.
- Data Transfer - Support transfer databases from one MySQL server to another.
- Unicode Support
- Stored Procedure and MySQL View Builder
- Batch Job and Scheduling
- Import/Export data ( It supports up to 18* most popular formats including MS Access, MS Excel, XML, PDF and TXT. )
- Import data from ODBC source.
- Visual Report Builder
- Data Synchronization and Structure Synchronization
30 day free trial.