Track Timer is an AppleScript script that provides an interface between the extensive scheduling capabilities of Script Timer and the music management of iTunes
Key features of "Track Timer"
- plays any number of iTunes play lists or audio streams with all the scheduling options of Script Timer
- includes a set of small helper scripts for controlling iTunes that can be used to take advantage of Script Timer scheduling features
- plays any number of tracks from any play list in any order
- supports iTunes' random track and shuffle features
- allows volume control on a play list by play list basis
- controls the duration of audio stream play through Script Timer's dynamic scheduling capability and the included 'stopiTunes' AppleScript script
Copyright @2005-2011 InsideMedia SRL. All rights reserved.