Key features of "Amadeus II"
- Support of the Mp3 and Ogg Vorbis codecs that allow you to achieve very low file sizes, while preserving most of the original quality of your sounds.
- Support for the Mp4 and .m4a formats (MacOS 10.4 or later required).
- Support of VST Audio plugins. This plugin format allows you access to many professional sound effects from within Amadeus II. Several free plugins are included with this distribution. The effects of VST plugins can be previewed in real-time and an arbitrary number of settings can be saved for each plugin.
- Sound repairing functions. Amadeus II allows you to easily remove background noise and/or little cracks from a recording, making it the ideal tool for restoring old LP's.
- Analyzing functions. It is very easy to create sonograms or to make a detailed spectral analysis of a signal using Amadeus II.
- Localization in french, german, italian and japanese.
- Audio Units support under MacOS X 10.2 and later.
- Support for 16 and 24Bit sounds and arbitrary sampling rates.
- Multiple undoing.
- Fast forward / rewind.
- CoreAudio support under MacOS X.
- Extensive support of markers.
- Fadings, transitions, normalization.
- Very fast filtering (using G4 velocity engine).
- Support for the formats AIFF/AIFC/FLAC/Wave/Mp3/Mp4/m4a/AAC/CAF/Ogg Vorbis/QuickTime/AVI/SoundDesigner II/u-law.
- Full support for AAC encoding (MacOS 10.4 required).
- Raw sound data import/export.
- Possibility to split files and to join several files together.
- Real-time spectral analysis and oscilloscope.
- Multiple scraps.
- Several sound generators.