CrawlTrack is a free application which allows to track search-engines crawlers and spiders visits to your website and to follow your daily position in the main search engines and social bookmarks index.
Data is displayed in the form of tables and of graphics for easy viewing.
CrawlTrack is a php script using MySQL database.
CrawlTrack exist for the moment in English, Spanish, German, Turkish and French.
Key features of "CrawlTrack"
- CrawlTrack is the only crawlers and spiders detection script to have a database of more than 1000 search-engines crawlers and spiders, update weekly simply by a clic on a link.
- CrawlTrack will give you the number of backlinks and indexed pages of your site.
- CrawlTrack will not only give you the keywords used but also the entry page linked to it.
- CrawlTrack allows to audit several websites (even hosted on different servers) with only one installation.
- CrawlTrack has an advanced users-right management system, ideal for an hoster who want to give access to statistics to his customers.
- CrawlTrack search-engine allow multiple interrogations of the statistical database.
- The management of the data is optimized, the database size is reduced.
What are the crawlers detected by CrawlTrack?
AbachoBot, ABCdatos, Acoon Robot, Aesop, Aibot, Alexa, Altavista, Amfibibot, Amidalla, Antibot, ArchitextSpider, Ask Jeeves/Teoma, Baiduspider, Blitzsuche, Blogbot, Boitho, Bruinbot, CipinetBot, Clushbot, Cobion, Cortina, DataFountains, Drecombot,Earthcom, Elsop, EuripBot, Exabot, FAST-WebCrawler, GenieKnows, GeonaBot, Goblin, Google-Adsense, Googlebot, Google-Image, Google-WAP, Heritrix, InelaBot, Jayde Crawler, LinkWalker, Lockstep Spider, Lycos_Spider, Mariner, Mercator, MSN Bot, Najdi, NaverBot, NokodoBot, OpidooBot, OpenWebSpider, Polybot, Pompos, Psbot, QuepasaCreep, Scrubby, Seekbot, Slurp Inktomi (Yahoo), Teoma, Toutatis, TygoBot, VoilaBot, WiseGuys, Zao Crawler, ZyBorg (LookSmart)