Bubble Shooter's Description
Your goal is to clear all the bubbles from the board, scoring as many points as possible. You shoot at them with more bubbles, and when three or more of the same color come together, they all explode. Point your mouse to where you want the next bubble to go (the arrow at the bottom will indicate that direction), and click to fire the shot.
The more bubbles blow up at one shot, the increasingly more points you gain (six ones at one shot is better than two three-bubble shots). Besides, those bubbles that fell apart from the rest will explode too. It is well worth trying to arrange such avalanches, as they will give you ten times more points than ordinary bursts.
If your shot fails to detonate any bubbles, you get a foul, and when there are several fouls, a new line of bubbles appears at the top. The number of misfires allowed before bubbles will advance again, is shown in the bottom left corner.
Various skill levels differ by the number of shots that you are allowed to fire without success.
There can be no draw in this game, either you clean all the bubbles off, or they move all the way down on you.
It includes three great game modes, Arcade - for people who like quick action, Strategy - the classic mode, and Sniper - if you are a good shooter.
There are other improvements, skins, replay, and cool music - download and try this new release.
In the registered game you will have:
- great speed and graphics enhancements in the latest release
- several game levels with increasing difficulty, something for everyone
- Arcade, Strategy and Sniper modes - to suit your temper (new!)
- tune various options to your taste
- listen to your favorite tunes while playing (new!)
- save your best results, and take part in the top players contest on the Web - now you can save games under your name (new!)
- free technical support by e-mail
- upgrade to new versions is free for registered users