Maxwell's Demon's Description
A nice and entertaining game that has a bit of science behind it. It requires really good reaction from the player, and is fun just to watch.
Install and uninstall support included.
Maxwell's Demon has been around when our Universe was born, and will still be there at the very end of everything, till he finishes his arduous labor of resisting the Great Law of Creation - The Law of Growing Chaos. When the Chaos is defeated, this World will become the happiest place, and our course in this Universe will be complete.
Demon's job is to sort out the atoms of different kind into separate compartments. You could help him by sliding the walls with your mouse. It does not matter into which room you put the atoms of a given color. When all the atoms of some color are collected in one room, the room's doors will be closed. It gets harder with every level - more rooms, more atoms - it is not an easy task to order the Chaos, not even for a demon, that is why our Universe is still here.
Registered game users enjoy the following features:
- ten game levels of varying difficulty, with new levels released free ;
- tune various options to your taste;
- your best results for all levels are saved on disk ;
- aggregate time result can take part in the Web-contest for speediest demons ;
- free technical support by e-mail;
- upgrage to new versions is free for registered users.