FanDraft Fantasy Football's Description
FanDraft Fantasy Football Draft Software, is the first ever Digital Fantasy Football Draft Board! A multimedia program designed to assist and enhance fantasy football leagues with their live drafts.
Make your draft feel like an actual NFL Draft. With streaming draft tickers, automated draft clocks, and a digitally displayed draft board, FanDraft is a perfect league draft companion to be projected via a Digital Projector or output onto a large television or video monitor for display to the entire league.
Key features of "FanDraft Fantasy Football"
- Draft board that displays logo, on deck, player board, ticker, and more…
- Regular or Auction style drafting
- Manage up to 30 fantasy teams and up to 50 rounds
- Customize the draft order (regular) and individual bid/salary amounts (auction )
- Edit / Add / Delete Players from Player Database
- Customizable team helmets and owner images
- Real-Time draft clock and streaming draft results (via ticker) as they are made.
- Make last second draft changes on the fly (useful for Mid-Draft trades)
- PreDraft presentation to run before draft begins
- Multiple exportable report files (in HTML format)
- Import audio to play during PreDraft and Draft
- Automatically tracks allowed roster size, positions taken.
- Projected starters selected display
- and much more…
- IBM PC or 100% IBM compatible computer.
- 20-40 meg free hard disk
- mouse or other pointing device
- a monitor that with a resolution mode of at least 1024×768
- a CD-ROM drive to install software(unless downloaded)