Firmware Upgrade Procedures:
1. Please connect the MP3 Player to the computer USB.
2. Your computer should detect and install the player automatically for Windows
3. Run the file stupdaterapp.exe.
4. Click Start to commence the upgrading.
5. Once done, the upgrade utility will prompt you that it is completed.
6. Click Close to close the application.
In case the player is corrupted and cannot be power up after upgrade, please do the following:
1. Take out the battery and put it in to the player.
2. Press and hold the Play/Pause while you connect the USB cable to the player.
3. Wait until the computer detects Hardware Recovery.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the player.
5. Run the file stupdaterapp.exe.
6. Perform the upgrade again.
If you still face issues using the upgrade utility, do contact the manufacturer.